Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

St Pat Hunt - Part 3



For part one of this hunt, see this post.


This teal satin gown is from Lemania. Those of you that read this blog often know I am not a system skirt fan (wink) but the fabric is pretty se-duct-ive - LOL and I love the head wrap. Where is this mysterious lady going? Where has she been? The dress comes with a long train and definitely makes a statement.

Note: I am really getting attached to this hunt hair from part one. It works perfectly with so many "problematic" attachments!




Not everything in this hunt is made for Shamrocksville - LOL. If you are in need of a pair of REALLY ripped jeans, you can get them there. The backs are just as ripped. They hale from !XTC! Designs. I found several pairs of shoes. These classic beige heels with red soles and black heels are from Honeybear's. And that great hat? It's from ~*Serenity*~.



Yes, there is even a skin and eyes from Clover. I love the body shading and lips. And those eyes? I think I am keeping this look for awhile and trying it on so to speak. I changed to a HOH hair here so the eyebrows would match :D. The lovely necklace (my personal fav of this hunt although there are MANY MANY nice jewelry items) comes in a set with two sizes of earrings and some bracelets. I actually have the earrings on but switching to longer hair sort of lost them :D There is also what looks to be a nice outfit from Clover in the gift pack. I'm just losing steam here.

The dress is from On The Catwalk in Las Vegas City where I like to take photos sometimes.

This is a good hunt for me. Lots of great items including many household items, some stuff for GUYS including underwear which you don't see often in hunts) and a chance to find some new designers. I'll be checking out the landmarks of my favorites soon!

Poses by LAP.

Comments

Popular Posts