Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Women in Black


hO wEAr has a great free outfit for the day. Cool Black comes with lots of prim pieces including large sized sleeves for the Amazons among us. Perfect for wearing in snow country, it could also be dressed up for clubbing. You know the drill. Get it before 8 pm SL time.


A vest only version comes with the set and you could of course add any of your own sweaters to vary the accent color. A prim skully belt and leg ties are included.

I added some goggles from the MHOH. The K_gs Ciclopes hale from Kumaki Glasses Style Main Shop . The hair is a new to me color of Fastball from Exile -- also from the MHOH.

Poses by LAP.

Post 800.

Comments

Serene Fairey said…
My favorite thing about the cyclpes glasses is that on click, the goggles go up on your forehead. Click again and they go back down over your eyes.
Chic Aeon said…
Thanks for the tip Serene. I got so involved in the shoot, I didn't even think about trying that. I have a couple of others that do that. Duh! LOL.

Popular Posts