Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Finding the Magic


Fragile pink wings flutter in the breeze and fairy dust floats around me as I sit amidst the midnight glow of flowers. Is something magical in the air? It seems that way. I am enthralled with the Cinderella Glass Slipper Hunt.

This is the costume from *Fairy Pearls* , a very charming place. To it I added the ::Whimzie:: Fae Delight Circlet in all its loveliness.

Not from hunt: Eye jewels from E! Eclectic and hair from HOH ( see earlier posts).


The wings are so delicate and lovely -- certainly not like any wings I have tried before. I'm not moving into the fairy realm, for one thing I'm WAY too tall. Still, for just a little while it is fun to pretend I am a miniature, enchanting creature.


Cinderella reporting here from my mouse house. Living inside a fairytale is both magical and awe inspiring. And whose fairytale is this anyway? Did I drink from the wrong bottle and shrink? Nope, I'm betting this is the house of Jacques, my mouse pal. I just FEEL like Alice in this mini-abode :D.

If our worlds collide in the Glass Slipper Hunt it's really OK. Part of the fun is the imagination involved. My Cinderella dress is made by !{CIPRIA COUTURE} and included both shape and skin (not worn). I was Cinderella once for Halloween in our other real world. It was long ago and far away, but today's dress up party brought back fond memories -- a bonus for sure.

The Mouse House complete with lots of very clever furnishings is from Patchwork. It is so amazing to see the creativity of the gifts in this hunt. Whether or not we use them in our daily lives doesn't really matter -- we can appreciate all the effort that went into making the imaginative gifts.




The a choker is a hunt prize from ::Gehenna:: and the great Cinderella hair is from Nushru. Glass slippers can be found at .:VDI:. .


Poses by Pretzel Poses, Reel, LAP.

Comments

Popular Posts