Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Featured Posters


By overwhelming demand (well a few requests really), I have made some in-world posters that I will be sending out in my "you've been featured" notecards. There are two versions, both mod - copy. One contains a blog loader that links to this website, but it can be modified to link to a particular post.

If you've been featured in one or more of the past 928 posts (OMG!) and don't want to wait until you are mentioned again *wink*, please feel free to contact me via notecard or IM. A comment here on the website is fine too and won't be published.

I've tried to make these neutral and tasteful to go with most any decor. There is NO NEED to put these up in your shop. I am thrilled if you just keep on designing great things!

Comments

Popular Posts