Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Skipping in Style #4


Skipping Stones Hunt mash up indie style #4 here. Earlier posts are #1, #2, #3.

Sari's! Always a fan, I was happy to see her shop on the list of SSH participants. And I have to say, this is my personal favorite outfit so far. Bright and colorful with mixtures of patterns, it has a hippie feel that I particularly like.


With lots for the eye to see in this Turning pantskirt and top outfit, I didn't need too many accessories. I chose the cute song bird from .:Tyranny:. and the Earth Stoned Choker from .:Addict:. as the partners in my fashion dance. The great dreadlocks come from Sari's. I found them in a box on the floor in one of her small shops while camming for the hunt prize. I love them! Several colors are in the pack so you can find the one that works best for you. They may have been around forever, but if so I certainly missed them on previous visits. That's easy to do as there is an always expanding cacophony of color and pattern :D.

The incredible Conversation Porch from Second Spaces is my backdrop. With so many great details it is simply exquisite! The furniture comes separate but coalesced, so you can use in its entirety or in parts if your prim allowance is mostly spent.


I chose barefoot mode for this shoot, but should you feel the need for some great dollarbie sandals to complete your look, I'd recommend the newest from [chuchuket]. They come in a variety of colors, not just gold and silver.

Poses by On The Cover, KO and Tuli.

Comments

Popular Posts