Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Forest Primeval



THIS is the forest primeval. The murmuring pines and the hemlocks,
Bearded with moss, and in garments green, indistinct in the twilight,
Stand like Druids of eld, with voices sad and prophetic ... *



Shallow waters, lost paths, neon flora and the glow of unseen crystals -- magic cloaks the night and foreboding spectors lurk in the shadows.



Toadstools as tall as houses glow in the misty darkness. What powers lie beneath their roots?


What tales could be told by the gnarled trees? Ever watchful they guard their domain.

Visit Bentham Forest >>



Style Notes:
********************************************
Hair: *SHOP SEU* --kurukuru hair Long [brown]
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Hope (fair/br) tequila
Clothing: **Firefall** Luthien Blue Dress (open skirt)
Shoes: [Decoy] Jully Boots - Navy
Accessories:


Some items may be gifts, prizes or simply no longer available. If you are having trouble locating a particular item, feel free to send me a message in world or add comment here on the blog and I will do my best to answer your questions.




Download my Windlight settings for this locale HERE.




* from Evangeline, A Tale of Arcadie, by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow -- the 1893 Cambridge Edition (Originally published in 1847)

Backstory:

I have to admit that I cheated with my process on this post. I had this outfit put together and picked a spot accordingly. The forest is lovely for wandering or photos. Beware of lag even with few people present. Patience is sometimes called for.



While you are exploring, you can take part in a quest if you like. Look for slightly out of place objects which you can buy for $0 or take a copy of. When you find them all, place them on the offering stone next to the quest tree and tap the stone. You should get an exchange of goods. I know not what that exchange is, since I only found one item. Still, I am very happy with my "interesting rock". That's a good enough prize for me.


By now you must know that Decoy is having a sale and a terrific give away of fat packs. I was there the first night and have been enjoying my bounty since then. I am posting this picture so that you WON'T FORGET THE BOOTS!!!!!!! Evidently some folks are completely missing what I consider the most lovely of the gifts. The fat pack come with tons of colors, many I am guessing you don't have in your wardrobe. They even come in brown which I SOOOOO needed. You can make accent colors on the boot tops if you want to make a bolder statement. I haven't tried that yet.


PS. Things are all back to normal with the feeds I hear so this is a test post. My stories will no longer appear on FashionPlanet; I have opted for the World of SL feed instead. It is more fitting for my current posting style.



Comments

Popular Posts