Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

A Plan Without A Plan

I am getting lots of positive feedback on the new direction of my blog (Chic at Phil's Place), and I thank you. Some of you are wondering where my stories come from, so here is the answer.

There IS no plan.

When I find a new spot that has -- let us call them Feeling Tones -- I wander a bit. I put together an outfit that seems to reflect the sense of place and how I feel about the environment. I explore; I decide on my Windlight settings; I shoot. At this point there is no theme, there is no story.

I often write the post card message first; sometimes even before shooting. That is, in part, my first impression. Once the photos are up in my Blogger editing window, I write the story. And many times it is a surprise -- even to me.

Sometimes I can see my feelings in the posts, sometimes not. They are obviously a part of me though, so I am learning more about myself as I explore and share with you.



That's how it works.

Comments

Ais said…
What a great idea. I have found since I started using the emerald viewer I have a much easier time finding incredible places that I want to go because the pictures seem newer, I have the ability to see with people or not, AND it gives you the chance to go in world straight to the place that looks cool. :D I think I am going to combine what you are doing with some of these great places I am finding and hopefully come up with some interesting posts of my own and learn more about myself on the way, too.

Popular Posts