Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Sleeping City


Quiet city. Sleeping. Put to bed with sodium vapor as its night light.



Stardom is fine in small doses. Loneliness attaches to the fame.




Without an audience, I am free to be me.


The shadows are my best -- and sometimes only -- true friends.


Visit Eugene >>





Style Notes:
********************************************
Hair: Maitreya Piper II - Copper
Skin:[] ::Tuli::[] Hope (ivory) 03 (PU), *AnnaH* - Nailpolish (gloves) *black nightmare*
Clothing: [LeLutka] - Penelope a Part Time Pirate dress Dusk (recent group gift), G.L.A.M Tintable Metallic Lycra Tights
Shoes: ABOMB Lei v2 Ankleboot (new release)
Accessories: [} Jasha {] Acaex Bracelet (pre-release)


Some items may be gifts, prizes or simply no longer available. If you are having trouble locating a particular item, feel free to send me a message in world or add comment here on the blog and I will do my best to answer your questions.




Download my Windlight settings for this locale HERE.


Backstory:


This post highlights some not quite out yet bracelets from Jasha. I'm wearing a prototype here. The bracelets on my left arm are actually in two parts, so you could opt for just the dainty set or just the matching -- or both. I can't guarantee that the final version will be exactly like this, but I can say they are VERY pretty. Click for a larger photo. Well, I bet you knew that!

PACADI Jasha is the result of the style collaboration between Lotta Shelman and Julia Tower. Lotta worked under the MAEVA brand when she met Julia in February 3rd of this year. Together they decided to focus on the development of their new brand PACADI Jasha and the lifestyle-oriented enterprise was born.

Enjoy PACADI Jasha Style Book online : http://issuu.com/glanceinternationalagency/docs/pacadi_jashafall09collection

Also new, boots galore from A-Bomb. The ones shown here are my favorites of the new releases. Like most of the A-Bomb shoes they are color change and resize. Some good news -- albeit a little confusing if you are used to the older A-Bomb system -- the color change now is in just ONE shoe and works for both. Much easier once you figure that out. Reading the note card is always a good thing *wink*.

Comments

Popular Posts