Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Virtual Mink




Do I feel sexy or what!  While I would never wear fur in the real world, no animals died in the making of this gorgeous jacket. A few pixels may have been lost here and there, but I can live with that. The new Bliss Couture Ophelia Mink Shrug definitely gets attention. It comes in a variety of colors and includes leather pants, but it is super with your favorite little black mini -- the shorter the better.



I took it out on the town; the Big Apple my choice of locales.  With cigarette holder in hand, I walked the streets (only in the nicest of ways of course) and visited with the locals. The bridge is my favorite haunt here. The skyline below is its most beautiful just before dawn.





The shrug comes as a jacket layer so you can add a turtleneck, long tank, or whatever your heart desires underneath. One caveat. I am six feet tall and the the jacket was designed for someone shorter than I. Hence parts of the texture layer drop a tad below the prim attachments. This doesn't bother me, but if you are in the seven foot camp, it could be an issue. You "normal" sized gals will probably find it fitting as well as Cinderella's slipper.

Style Notes:

Hair: Rockstar by Rockcandy
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Hope  (dark tan/li) blush
Clothes: Bliss Couture Ophelia  Mink Shrug (review copy), Clothes Horse Aldina dress (older and possibly NLA)
Accessories: [ANIMAH] cigarette holder. *PERTURB/ation [P/a] periapsis (current GroupGift)

Comments

Popular Posts