Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Twilight Stillness



Another year is about to begin. Looking in my inventory, I've done a fairly good job of featuring new items that have caught my fancy this season -- all except for this luscious scarf from [LeeZu!]. It seems like it has been haunting me forever. I love it, but haven't had an occasion where an outfit called for it. So, today, I decided there was one simple way around that -- build an outfit starting with the scarf.





As seems to be happening a lot of late, my first plan failed. My second took a detour and here I am in the snowy twilight of a destroyed world. It is beautiful here. I never realized how lovely quiet decay can be.





Most of my outfit is lost in the shadows. Only the scarf is new however; the other items have been featured before.

As the water flows around my chilling ankles, I look toward a new year with new beginnings.

Visit Neptune Tokyo

Photos have not been edited. That is natural snow :D.


Style notes:

Hair: [V] Vignette Sophia Onyx (always free)
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Eva (tone 4/br) dec VIP gift
Clothing: Jeckalicious Leather Coat Nightwalk; MALT Shiny Leggings; SHIKI-Turtleneck (tinted black)
Shoes: -TESLA- Shiny Felicity Heel *Red*
Accessories: [LeeZu!] Miss Mara Scarf  UNISEX /simple fire (group gift?); Jeckalicious Bloody Doll Gloves; Ear Candy ~ Red and Black Hoop Earring

Comments

Popular Posts