Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Workin' It



There's nothing like a good workout at the end of the day. Stress, be gone!  This new gym outfit from [AYUMI] is perfect for sweating off a few calories. It comes with sock, tee and super cute boy shorts that hug you SO well *wink*.



I zipped over to the Vitamen gym, grabbed the lightest weights available (25 POUNDS!) and did some curls, frontal raises and overhead presses. Whew!





Hard to believe, but this was the first time I have changed colors on my MK Super Sneaks. It was easy and I'm coordinated. Yeah!  I chose  TRUTH's Amy Jane hair because I always like a headband at the gym.

So now I'm going to take a well deserved rest, grab a glass of wine and do another kind of relaxing.

Style notes:

Hair: >TRUTH< Amy Jane - Walnut-Java
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Eva (tone 4/br) dec VIP gift
Outfit: [ AYUMI ] Gym Class - Red (review copy)
Shoes: MK Fashion Sneaks Wedge Platform
Accessories: SLEEK water bottle

Comments

Popular Posts