Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Midnight Rouge






Blues and blacks mingle with touches of bright glow.  The water moves quietly in the fog. This is the Rouge Forest.


On a good day it all comes together.














Some skins arrived the other day. You may have noticed that I no longer do the See Me In All The Versions Of This New Skin posts *wink*. Not my thing. These came with a short note and I honestly wasn't expecting all that much ....

Still, as a good little blogger I tried them on and was impressed with two out of three. Softly drawn with lovely details and great ears, I of course wanted to share with you. Showing some skin was of course appropriate and I had just the outfit, a rez day gift from Chandra Meehan, a huge !dM deviousMind: "MmeChatouille" *BLACK*  outfit. This was my favorite look from the set -- at least for today. It comes with so many options including a couple of mini tutus and a great feathery collar that is sure to spice up a variety of outfits. I'm partial to tiny top hats and veils, so that became my outfit of the morn.

I was going to shoot in the studio as I have a photo of the forest. Still, backdrops are just that and so I zipped over to the forest, patting myself on the back for not being lazy. Perusing my object folder, I found some new group gift (SOM) poses from Striking Poses. There was even one with hands covering breasts (yeah), but since I was in a PG sim, I kept my pasties on :D. 



Back in the studio, I took this photo in natural light. This is Muna-Pure from SerGG. Now I did some homework on this skin including going to the shops listed. I am featuring this in good faith. There are some gorgeous things in the main shop including some fantastic shoes that I haven't seen on the feeds. The shop itself doesn't measure up to the quality of the items. You can see where I am going with this :D.  No one that I talked to had heard any drama, but the store doesn't appear in search. So I am hoping that it is just a German - English thing :D.   /me is keeping fingers crossed as she hits the "Publish Post" key.


The earrings shown are some that I made yesterday and are not out yet. I'll repost again when they are available. Meanwhile I thought I'd take a photo for the vendor. Busy Bee here.

Style Notes:

Hair: Exile Fastball - eclipse
Skin: SerGG Muna-Pure
Clothing: deviousMind: !dM - Mme Chatouille
Shoes: ORA TREI DESIGNS - Manhattan
Accessories: [Baubles] Midnight Dance earrings - silver - mahogany

Comments

Popular Posts