Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Quick Picks


There is plenty going on this weekend. Pose Fair 2010, lots of hunts, general shopping if we've been waiting for a RL paycheck to appear -- the list goes on. Since many of us have time constraints, I've picked out a few favorites from the hunts that are going on. No fancy themes, just info this time around.

The painting, earrings, tiara circlet and super cool belt are all from the GAIA hunt. There are six starting points. Here is number one: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Riverbend/210/116/30. Click on the hunt poster at any store to get the other SLURLs in case you get stuck.

My outfit is by Blue Blood, hair by Vignette, skin by Tuli and poses are from my new Amacci Posh AO which I really, really love.



This meditation park setting complete with tree and copyable flowers comes from Roawenwood: Design and Craft -- also in the GAIA hunt. Click for larger photos as always.


This sporty tank and cardigan set comes in an all on one layer version as well as separate pieces. Find it at HAVANA in the Make Him Over 3 hunt. Well you knew there would be great stuff for gals there too. I am wearing the cuffs from my Blue Blood Valeria outfit for a little added girliness.

I have a couple of other great finds to show you but not enough bits and pieces for photos, so they will appear another day. I am no longer "doing" the hunts, but I'll show you my favorites of the things I pick up here and there.

I switched to Amacci's new sassy Paula hair for this photo.

Comments

Popular Posts