Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Nearly Neutral


I revel in neutrals. They are by far my favorite colors. I have had this great chest from Second Spaces for awhile. I love it.  So tonight when I had some other items in grays and tans to go with, I made my own personal real life collage. Max's Painted Dresser  is just my style. Pretty, but not terribly girlie with a bold pattern that says "look at me". I can't wait to move into prim rich mode again and have it out on a daily basis.

The little baskets are a new gift out from Y's House. The selection comes with two wicker colors and two handle colors, giving you four choices in all.  There are larger sets of baskets in a variety of styles nearby for your purchasing pleasure.


Mariposa has a new collection of  free bangles just out. I picked up a lot of great jewelry there last week and never got around to showing it to you. And here we have even more. So you really need to get over there and take a look at all the beautiful items available. These new bangles come in a variety of stone colors with three metal colors in each pack.  Right bangles only. Find them with other great freebies in a large gift display.



My cute, high waist capris are just part of the Monday Mania set available from Butterfly EffectZ.  The Xenia set comes with a skin showing summer top and shoes. I paired the charcoal pants with a not so new tank and some A-Bomb color change deck shoes to keep with my neutrals theme.

Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Hair Carletta ~ Onyx
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Tanya (tone 1/br) :: preview
Clothing: **BE** Xenia  Capri ; .:AandM:. Reaction Outfit - DTCH version
Shoes: A-BOMB Kelly shoes
Accessories: Mariposa: Jewels: Augmentation Black - Obsidian

Poses by: LAP, Vain, Mela

Comments

Popular Posts