Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

A Photo Metaphor


Looking back. Looking forward. It is often the same thing.


I find myself joining the hiatus crew. Time to reassess. Time perhaps for a new vision.


The bunnies are fed. My hunt prize set. My inventory neat.


And so both Chic and her typist can exit with a light heart if a bit of a sad one. We are very different in many ways, but we do share a love for Phil's Place.

I suspect I will be back. I'm just not sure when or what I might be doing. Or even if I will be writing on this blog again. As a Who Knows present to myself, I dressed in some of my favorite things, grabbed my vintage suitcase and took these photos.

Thanks to everyone and I hope to see you soon.


Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Hair Carletta ~ Coffee
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Tanya (tone 1/br) :: preview
Clothing: ~*RunoRuno*~ Bulky Sweater (still available in shop); MALT Shiny leggings
Shoes: [Decoy] Jully Boots - Cocoa
Accessories: [Baubles] Addiction Stacked Bangles Silver; Homespun Suitcase.

Thanks to ALL the great pose makers over the years!

Comments

Nissa Nightfire said…
oh gosh... i don't even know what to say... I'm glad you're taking some time... I hope you'll want to come back ... in any event, I'll look forward to seeing what you decide to do next :) Don't be a stranger, okay? <3 Nissa
Hope to see you back soon :)
Hey Chic, surely you're not leaving SL?
Shelby Rasmuson said…
Take care of yourself girl!!! And have some fun, I know you will thinking things out as you always do!!
Chic Aeon said…
Thanks everyone.

The simple answer is "I have no clue what the future will bring". I will be checking on the bunny food in about 12 days but no plans beyond that. I haven't left. I just need some time to reflect and maybe get some enthusiasm back.

Maybe a happy compromise of now and then blogging will work out. I seem to go full steam at whatever I do however, so ---- :D

Take care and be happy.
Anonymous said…
Thanks a lot for a most entertaining blog which lead me to many great new places and fashions. Hope that you will come back, but you have to decide what works best for you.

Loquacia Loon

Popular Posts