Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Enigma Geoscape


White on black. Movement flows and geometric creatures swim in a colorless sea. There is no atmosphere, only the phosphorescent white glow amidst the inky backdrop of the Enigma skyglobe.


My outfit features one of the classic swimsuits from a G Fields SOM group gift than many of you have. Three new items are included in this post. My casually sexy hair is one of three ponytail releases from Amacci.  This is Lena, my favorite of the styles. All are similar except for the bangs or absence there of. I love the carefree windblown look! It is really perfect for the end of summer.

I am wearing a tone 3 version of  Tuli's new Aubrey skin which releases tomorrow, Wednesday. My poses are new releases from Ks2cool. There are some nice ones in the pack including a great kneeling pose, sometimes difficult to find. This was the prize in the recent ProPosers Hunt, but if you missed the hunting, you can pick up at the shop for only $5 -- so pretty much free :D.

The word just came that I was chosen to be one of the bloggers for Hair Fair 2010, so I will be giving you a preview next month -- along with lots of other gals. This will be my first year with a press pass, so I am excited. I will try to do my best to be both different and entertaining :D.

I have another day of inventory sorting ahead of me. Down to about 17,000 from 25,500. Even our virtual closets need cleaning now and then. Those dustbunnies DO accumulate. When that chore is checked off my to do list, I have some exploring planned and some pretty pictures to take.


Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Hair Lena ~ Hazelnut
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Audrey (tone 3/co) :: 05
Clothing: *GF* Classic Swimwear -strawberry; ^^Moulliez White Capris
Shoes: *GF* Wedge Tong Sandal "Sunny" -peach-
Accessories: MALT Deep Blush Jeans Scarf  (old); *Primagine* Sandy Pastel Flower Earring

Poses by:  KS2Cool

Comments

Nissa Nightfire said…
/me sighs as she looks at her own inventory ... but keeps plugging away. I guess it didn't get this way overnight :) Great look, Chic -- I better go dig out those swimsuits -- that's a great look for a top :)
Chic Aeon said…
I've been thinking of you a lot during this inventory clearance. I am being ruthless. The really great thing though is seeing how far designers have come over the last year or so.

I have a few old time outfit still in my closet. Most have memories attached, two Black Swan presents from designers, my long time Calla hair that was glued to my head for so many months, etc.

Still, it is good to make room in our closets for more stuff. The first rule of feng shui is "eliminate clutter" :D.

Cheers hon. Keep on working at it. At least you might be able to HOLD it to around 40,000 *wink*.

Popular Posts