Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

An Afternoon of Acorns


Since it was still not a building day for me ("Failed to Rez, Failed to Rez, Failed to Rez"), I continued on with the A is for Autumn Hunt. With the help of the hints, I found most of the prizes and didn't need to search for the next stops often. There are lots of great gifts and some very nice new-to-me stores on this hunt trail. I have more highlights to show you, but time is short as Blogger photos will be off for awhile in just a bit.

My personal favorite find of the day, comes not from the A is For Autumn Hunt, but from the Fortune Teller Hunt. I didn't even know there WAS a Fortuneteller Hunt, but I found two of the tarot cards while looking for the acorns. The set from Ear Candy includes both dangling earrings and a charm bracelet with oh so many collected memories. It reminded me of my mother's silver charm bracelet. I wore it as a teenager and had it for many years. It either disappeared in a burglary or I lost it in a move. Either way it is only a remembrance now and it was good to revisit the times when I played with all the movable charms.



Charisma's acorn has a big set of clothes for both gals and guys. Included in the mix is this burgundy Henley (the guys get a brown version) with tuck in option. Some nice black cord jeans (both layers are included) as well as a trench coat which I plan on showing you in the morrow are part of the pack.

There are several Viewer 2 tattoo makeups as prizes. My personal fav is shown in the top photo. It is a bright orange leaf from Garded Secret.



Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Hair Paula ~ Amber Tipped Black
Skin: []::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room :: Gina 05
Clothing: [Charisma] Burgundy Long Sleeve Top ; [Charisma] Black Corduroy Pants (Autumn Hunt)

Accessories: Ear Candy ~ Fortune Teller Bracelet and Earrings (Fortune Teller Hunt)




Poses by:[what next] chair, Behavior Body

Comments

Popular Posts