Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

The Fashionable Knitter



Just one shot because even though I wasn't planning on posting the rest of the weekend, I logged in to go look at the Project Themeory item from [what next].The Knitanista Set comes with ten poses including knitting and drinking. Knitting needles are included and if your friends want to knit they need only  touch the ohsocute knitting basket.  I used to knit a lot in the winters, but not so much these days. Hence I was very interested in checking it out. I played extensively with the poses and many of them worked for me (and oddity with my too long arms). The knitting needles have a smile built in which sort of startled me. I didn't even know I had teeth - LOL. So, I am a HAPPY knitter.  Seven and four prims folks; that adds up to eleven! Opps. Forgot one for the chair shadow (optional).


The rocker has a calm forward and back motion; put on some slow music and just say, "Ahhhh". The chair comes with four textures, two patchwork, a beige (shown) and a brown. I didn't even know there was a texture change in the seat, but I was thrilled to find I could coordinate with my other furnishings.  So if this is you, get over there while it is on special. Both chair and knitting basket are COPY so losing them is much less likely -- an important thing to me these days. The rocker comes packed in a very nice trunk that you can use for a prop or decor item.

My outfit of the weekend  -- which you may see more of on Monday - who knows? -- is from Topaz Square (no LM included so I hope that is correct).  The Splatter set in rainbow colors comes with a sculpty skirt.  No surprise that I let out a squeal of joy to see there were leggings in the set. I made myself a striking jumpsuit. The shoulder pads were a bit tricky to get just right, but they are happily perched  atop my torso now. This is a current special and also comes in monochrome grays. So journey over soon if you want to pick up either version.

Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Hair Ulrica ~ Sangria
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Jade (tone 4/br) :: The Deck (a)
Clothing: T-SQ~ Splatter -Rainbow-
Shoes: Orange Creations #OC# Melanie- Black Leather
Accessories: MALT Scooter Jeans Scarf - Medium

Poses by: the rocker

Comments

Popular Posts