Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Last Night


The cat is out of the bag, so if I wanted to be the one to let you know about this jacket, that is most likely not the case. It is from Class E top on a Halloween hunt. It was shown on a Spanish language blog yesterday with the location to the prize. Now the prize wasn't really hidden so that is most likely not a big deal. If you missed the exactness, I will just let you know the pumpkin is (or at least was) downstairs.


The jacket is extremely nice. What I didn't see on any other posts is that it has a biker graphic on the back. If you are not into that, long hair will cover it over nicely. There is a version for guys which is longer in sleeve and jacket length.  Now as with many of these prim jackets, the belt dips into the body in some poses, AOs included most likely. Since that bothers me a bit I donned my new black sweater from SE Designs  as an underlayer. I really do like keeping warm; its Fall in my neck of the woods.


I added my Addict's Utility Belt from the first hunt of that series. I lived in it last year for a week or two and I may just do that again. I hear an "outfit" calling.


Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Hair Paula ~ Dark Wine Tipped Black
Skin: []::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room :: Gina 06 (NLA)
Clothing: Veste cuir Noire Aquarelle;  [[[ SWANSONG ]]] Timeless Jeans (Midnight); [SE*Designz] Turtleneck Sweater - blac
Shoes: Lazy Places [LP] Jax Boot
Accessories: HOC - Aviator style glasses #003 Female; [MN] Addict's Utility Belt; N326 cigarette

Poses by: LAP, Nicotine, Diesel Works

Comments

Popular Posts