Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

New Coat - New Sim - New Poses


A fairly large part of the populous -- at least the fashionable ones, have this new gift from LeLutka. If you were not in world during the few hours it was given out, I am so sorry.  I have many wonderful and stylish items from LeLutka, but the MATUSALEN jacket is by far my favorite -- and dare I say "best".


It is simply stunning. A guy's coat? OK. And I definitely don't care. The textures are so real I want to touch my computer screen; we have come a very long way since the first mushroom sculpt appeared on the grid and people were filled with awe.


One of my favorite parts of the coat are the  --- well I am not sure exactly what they are supposed to be. I think of them as tendrils and they seem very organic to me, almost alive. I haven't seen those shown often in other blog features, so now you see them. They are the extra creative additions that makes this coat special. Other colors may be available at the store, I haven't ventured over to see yet.



My photo op spot of the day is also my new home in a way, the Australs. I found the new Australian Steampunk sims while exploring the other evening. Just south of the Caledons, this is a relatively new area. It is rich with detail and texture and a wonderful spot for photos. There is no dress code here, although steamy garb is appreciated. I thought my new coat qualified. My poses are from the recent releases at aDORKable.

Despite my plan to be rent free, I leased a tiny spot in Austral Wollemian. Right on the boarder, it is a whopping 256 meter, 16 x 16 lot. I didn't know they even sold pieces that small :D. It is a double prim lot however surrounded by government walks and pedestrian crossing and river, so it is like having a much larger space. And I really do like cosy. See that little round brick building with all the windows behind me? That's it.



Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: [LeLutka]-SETH hair - Burnt
Skin: []::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room :: Gina 04
Clothing: [LeLutka]-MATUSALEN jacket and pants; {SMS} Longsleeve Tee Brown
Shoes: hoorenbeek [ h ] Military Boots - Loose - Used Brown
Accessories: KOSH-HIBERNATION NECKLACE

Poses by:aDORKable

Comments

Adorkable said…
Love the coat! Thank you Chic! <3
Jaxie Oceanlane said…
This is my new fave coat, too! LOve the pics :)

Popular Posts