Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Pretty In - (ah) Cerise


I am not really a pink kinda gal. I have a few items in my closet though and when I saw the color swatch of this week's color challenge there was no doubt in my mind where to start. My jumpsuit was a Vain holiday gift from R.icielli last year. It definitely fits in with CERISE. If you would have asked me last week  what hue family cerise fitted into I am not sure I could have answered correctly. I had heard the color mentioned of course, most often in conversations of weddings and bridesmaids. So now I am smarter. Smarter is good.

Along with some older items in my closet, I am wearing a brand new skin. Young, dewy and definitely pink, this version of the new GUM skin by *JeSyLiLO*:, fits the look and mood perfectly. The skin packs come with or without eyeliner, with and without blush, shiny or matte lipstick, optional hairlines and body shading.There are lots of pack with lots of choices. Darker skin tones are of course available. While you are at the shop, look for some of the hunt prizes. There is a skin duo in the Santa's sock hunt object.

My furniture is also new and I was so happy when I saw how the two pieces complimented each other. The small hall table / desk with very pretty and PINK vase of twigs hales from  La Petite Morte which -- if you remember correctly -- has a whole new wintry look. I love the small scale simple lines of this piece. When I opened the new  Shadowbox Frame wall decor from Cheeky Pea (TSE hunt) I was very excited. Now, I downsized the original piece mightily. It is large and is meant to fit on a major wall. Still with a few building skills, I revamped it to perfectly pair with the table. Oh so pretty.

Post number 1800




Click on any photo for a high rez version.

Style Notes: 

Hair: ::Inorite:: Jacks ~ Turning Me to Rust
Skin: *JeSyLiLO*:::Gum:::*LightSkin*J2(eyeliner)*( Matte )
Clothing: PARADISIS Cold Kiss : Sweater top  cream ; R.icielli - VICTORIA jumpsuit ; [LeLutka]-MICK pants/pink_belt WITH CHAIN
Shoes:SSUS Pink Leopard Wugge Boot


Poses by:EverGlow

Comments

Lashae Karsin said…
I absolutely LOVE your outfit!! Great job!

Popular Posts