Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Staying Warm


WoE has two new sweater styles just out. Colors abound, all in the same theme as the one above but with different base colors. This is the Ginger sweater in purple and comes with long sleeves, asymmetrical cuffs and cowl turtleneck. The Graham sweater is similar but with three quarter sleeves and a small rolled (prim) collar. All are in lovely muted wintry colors. One of the things I appreciate in WoE's latest designs are the tattoo layers. Now "why" you might think, would one need a tattoo layer for a bulky sweater? Actually I was thinking the same thing until I started putting together this outfit.


You see I had these new boots, cute and sexy boots, from Malfean Vision one of several stores that have appeared on my radar this holiday season.  They are a deep wine color, so of course I picked the purple sweater to go with.

OK. Sweater? Check. Shoes? Check. Pants that will tuck nicely into shoes?  Check -- well sort of. An undies layer was needed for skinny bottomed pants and  tucking the sweater into the pants looked much neater and gave me the option of a prim belt, So in order to tuck a sweater into the jeans, I needed a --- drum roll please, TATTOO layer. And there you have the reason why I love them. You just never know. And if you missed all that logic, don't worry about it. Just know that some day you will probably NEED that tattoo layer.


This is my final outfit, warm and cozy in front of (*chanimations new Housewarming Fireplace. Now this heat giver was designed to be a bit more than that. I'll give you a hint that the props include red velvet bows with chain links (oh my!). I'm not into that, but you certainly might be AND the fireplace itself is a cutie. As you can see, you can actually use the prop fully clothed and with free hands *wink*. So whatever your proclivities, it is a nice photo prop.

Of course Chandra visited my new abode this morning and took a "holiday" AFK photo while I was basking in real life hot tub luxury, so I am not sure she is DESERVING of a mention. But hey, it is the holiday season *wink*.

As a side note, I am abandoning my goal of getting to post 1800 on New Year's Eve. It is too confining. If it works out, it does. If not, not. I am definitely ahead of schedule, but everyone may be away as we get closer to the holidays. Only time will tell.



Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: *SHOP SEU* GIFT --kurukuru hair Long [brown:pattun]--
Skin: []::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room LE :: Gina 01
Clothing: :. WoE .: Ginger Sweater (Purple) ; [[[ SWANSONG ]]] Timeless Jeans (Sunrise)
Shoes: :{Strapped In}: Left Salmon
Accessories: Maitreya Coin Belt Auburn (Stomach)

Poses by: EverGlow

Comments

Chandra said…
LMAO!!!!

you had to give me a kick, didn't you ;-D

it's a cute picture though :-D my maybe favorite elf this season (and finally some good use for the awesome candle-crown, which turned out a TAD bit too kitschy on my own head *laughs*

Popular Posts