Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Still in Sepia


Another color challenge sepia post? No, not really, but it qualifies in an odd sort of way. I am not wearing much, but what I AM wearing is sepia -- or Mocha for my new Rona hair from Amacci. My itsy bitsy shorts hale from Paradisis and while I personally wouldn't wear these out on the street as they say (such a modest gal really), they are beautifully made with great detail and fit. Other colors are of course available. They are also perfect for showing you a prototype skin from Scarlett Rage Body Shop. I didn't find this brand new and virtually empty shop, but going back in the feeds to find my resource left me no smarter. Some of the posts seem to have disappeared. So whoever you are, thank you!


The Prototype III skin is really quite lovely and it fits me very well. The sunkissed and pale versions of this unfinished skin line are available for free at the entrance to the shop. So if you love to try out skins, give these a try. Most of you have undoubtedly seen my sepia (yes it is still sepia week) scarf from BOOM. Now I don't wear a scarf in place of a shirt often, but I was hoping it would fall in just the right places for my skin photos. It didn't, but I still want to give it two thumbs up. Since I wear a lot of brown tones, the warm and cozy neck wrap  will be a very useful addition to my wardrobe.


And yes, there is of course a story behind my locale. I will catch you up on all that soon. Meanwhile I have a few items to hunt for before I sleep.



Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair:Amacci Hairbase Tattoo - Mocha; Amacci Hair Rona ~ Mocha

Skin:~SR~Prototype III Sunkissed (a)
Clothing: PARADISIS Cold Kiss : Shorts brown

Accessories:*BOOM* Righteous Muff (Sepia) resize

Poses by: Amacci, Striking Poses, desire

Comments

Oh well I have reviewed that skin but I have admit it looks wonderful on you :))
very pretty!
and I like he cute way yu wrote the post!
Scarlett said…
OMG...squeeeee!

I promise to get the skins finished soon after finals are done. There will be a few base skins, and a whole lot of tattoo makeups to chose from.

Thank you for featuring my prototype. The pictures are beautiful : )
Chic Aeon said…
Well Sirena, yours wasn't the mysterious (now) place that I saw it, but I did enjoy visiting your blog :D. I do have a whole folder for "credits" but I admit sometimes I get tired or in a hurry and forget to bookmark.

Popular Posts