Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Up in The Air


Sway's has a lots of new releases for your pleasure. Two of my personal favorites are shown here. The Balloon Bench (Fun Version) is a wearable prop that indeed lives up to its title. A version with heart shaped pink balloons is also available.

Now, I don't often actually use the items I feature here. I am guessing that wasn't a surprising disclosure. My aim is to show you guys some of best new -- and sometimes old -- items out there. But today, on my way to do this post I actually had a chance to use this fun prop.

I needed to meet some folks for some paperwork chores. They only need my body, not my attention and getting us together over time zones was a little tricky. So while the typist was out in our corporeal world, I hung around on the balloons waiting for the others to show up. They evidently had a great laugh when they arrived. Smiles are good.


The new Sway's Kim leggings come in tons of colors. There slouchy, cuffed bottoms include some great wooden button details. Casual and fun!   Pants layer only.


My hanging out spot for this photo was New Trails where I am still trying to decide between a Spring and Summer tree. The snows melt in Winterfell on the 5th. Wouldn't it be wonderful if we had a schedule for the weather in real life?


Style Notes: 

Hair: KOSH- FANNY FROM THE TREE (CHESTNUT. BLOND TIPPED)
Skin: []::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room :: Gina 04
Clothing: [Miseria] Ash Cardigan - Cornflower; Sway's Leggings [Kim] - blue; (new) :. WoE .: STR-01a Kylei Transparent White Tank


Comments

Popular Posts