Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Basking in the Pink Glow


I took today off more or less. Or, to be more precise, I did a little playing. I am very happy with my new graphics program (PaintShop Photo Pro) and all it can do, but I haven't tried a lot of effects. They are similar to what I am used to -- they just work better *wink* and that is fine with me. So I put on some new duds and headed out for a casual photo shoot.  A little more post processing than usual, but enjoyable for sure.



My outfit includes several bits of newness. First up? Hair from Curious Kitties  - a recent group gift that includes a color change hud module if you have the matching hud. If not, streaked blond is a good color for many of us. The Sakrabee hair comes with flowing ribbons and flowers. A young and carefree style, it is a perfect match for my day off mood.  My top is a freebie from the Easter Egg Extravaganza hunt at The Whisper. Find the Silenced store to grab this egg. It has at least one friend with a similar style top in white. Super cute and very nicely made, the scooped Henley calls for shorts or capris. I choose a new release set, Rolled Up Capris from H.E.D.   String tie accents add a bit of flare to the low slung pants. They are available in a variety of neutral colors.

 
My poses are all new releases from EverGlow. As usual there are plenty to choose from, many of them in a show off style, some more sedate. I am a fan of EverGlow poses; most often they seem to be positions that I might strike in real life if someone called, " work it baby!". There are both male and model poses in the new stands. I happily use guy versions from time to time. Often a tomboy.





Style Notes: 

Hair: Nyanotech 09-3B Hair - Sakrabee V2
Skin: .::BeautyCode::. Skin Claire2 SunKissed Peach (B)
Clothing: {S} Half Rounder Checker Edition Cranberry ; H.E.D. Rolled Up Capris Beige Pants
Shoes: ABOMB Chic Wedges


Poses by:EverGlow

Comments

Popular Posts