Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

In The Country


There's nothing like mixing work with play! I was in the mood for some exploration. I had a newly styled outfit on. I really needed to go through my recently arrived poses and move them to their appropriate categorized homes. Put the parts together and that spells P-H-O-T-O-S-H-O-O-T!


Some of my favorite new poses come from Juxtapose. These are from the "Come Undone" set which includes what I call "above the waist" poses -- the ones you need for jewelry and those fancy poofy skirted dresses. Always happy to have more in my collection, these were added in a blink.

My outfit is part (and only part) of the MIAO special for Moody Monday. If you have watched this blog for awhile, you may have noted that I am not a gal who favors shorts. This may be a leftover aversion from real life where thighs are SO not as good as their virtual counterpart. But, I loved the Springlike top and the sash fits perfectly; just a little downsizing with the stretch tool and it caressed every curve.

I donned some of my favorite jeans and super swanky new sandals and headed for the road.

I ended up in South Farthing.

Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Hair Nadine ~ Mocha
Skin: [:T:] Zoe / sunkissed :: 06 Brass
Clothing: =^^= MIAO Summer Lovin Daisy Halter Top and sash;  PARADISIS Flirty Jeans : White
Shoes: [Pixel Mode] Fae Wedge [B] - LF - Khaki (shoe fair)


Poses by:Juxtapose

Comments

Popular Posts