Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Lazy Daze


I did a little moving over this last week. I do tend to change my surroundings often. I am now back on the ground which is quieter than the skies these days. My decor is minimalist as prims are sparse here on the mainland, but I love the open air inviting nature of the L2 Studio Tucson House from the Seasons Hunt (now over). If you missed picking it up, there are other extremely cute houses in the same style and at very low prices.

Moving in can be tiring and what better way to relax than in lounging attire. This new set is one of a huge array of color combos (some plain - some patterned) from DCNY Clothing Co. The tank is sold separately from the capri leggings. All clothing layers are included for easy styling. The tank can be worn outside and is quite long -- great for other outfits, but there was no way I was going to hide the cute buttoned band on the leggings *wink*.




Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Hair Shyla ~ Chestnut
Skin: [:T:] Zoe / sunkissed :: 06 Brass
Clothing: DCNY_Wide Cuff Legging_Taupe/Wheat; DCNY_Soft Scoop Tank_Taupe

Accessories: Cream Night Bangles (NLA)

Poses by: EverGlow

Comments

Anessa Stine said…
Beautifully done, thank you! :)

Popular Posts