Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

One More Time



I had to smile as I looked at the feeds in the wee hours of the morn, not only am I featuring an item that most of you have seen (and possibly own already) but I even have the same theme as another blogger.  I try -- most of the time anyway -- to show you things new, undiscovered or at least NOT the flavor of the week. But now and then even I succumb to color and pattern.

I will say in my defense that I am at least showing you a new way to WEAR the new Culture Shock creations from Acid and Mala (main store). This is a mix of parts of the blouse and parts of the skirt set. They make a lovely, long and sleek dress. I especially like that there are two styles of sleeve puffs. While you can't see it in my pose, I have worn one of each. I am kinda liking that mismatched idea these days. This could be a great Cinco de Mayo dress!

My slightly crazy, I slept in the bus all night and I still look great, hair is this week's voting gift from Alli&Ali. Find it near the voting wall.

Style Notes: 

Hair: A&A Erin Hair Rustbrown
Skin: [:T:] Zoe / tan :: 06 Brass
Clothing: .:A&M:. Boho Chic Shirt; .:A&M:. Boho Long Skirt - Orange+Red

Accessories: Ear Candy ~ Amazon Inspired Earring

Poses by:Juxtapose

Comments

Eliza said…
Dang, you beat me to it, I am featuring this outfit today, as well, albeit a less sexy and elegant version of yours...
Chic Aeon said…
Well about a dozen people "beat me to it" so you are in good company. A very pretty outfit for sure.
Next time we should take snapshots together :)
Chic Aeon said…
I think those of you that Plurk should get folks together that blogged this and we could take a group shot! LOL. Of course we just might crash the sim *wink*.

Popular Posts