Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

SoftWear


SoftWear, a new shop for women explores the more feminine side of HardWear's designer Shea Paule. A small boutique with a single collection at the moment, the first designs ( Spring Fugue ) promise great things. I was immediately drawn to the bright poppy version of the outfit which comes complete with earrings as well as shoes and necklace (not shown here). All are lovingly made with great detail. And if you are a more feminine gal who loves pastels, be assured there are choices for you!


While you can definitely wear the set in its entirety, I did not *wink*. Partly because I am a minimalist gal and partly because I had these Shoe Fair designs from A-Bomb calling to me from my inventory. Spend a few lindens and help folks in need through soles4souls.org

The Lavea-Studded heels are definitely classy enough for this dress and happily they are the color change models that save space in your inventory. They even have an orange choice which is our upcoming color for the week!

Both invisiprim and alpha layer versions are included.

Keep up to date on Shoe Fair activities at http://phoenixchapman.net/shoefair/.








While you cannot TELL (smile), I am wearing the earrings that come with the Spring Fugue set. My blood red hair hides them, but they are adorning my auricular appendages.

I was very impressed with the earring as they are not only detailed and pretty, they are asymmetrical -- meaning they do not match each other. In effect two "pair" of earrings needed to be made to complete this design choice. As a retired jewelry designer I can tell you it takes great love for craft to go through the steps twice :D.

And with that bit of praise, I abandoned my hair for a few moments so that I could take this shot. The theme of butterflies and flowers is carried through in the necklace and matching shoes of the set.




There are two free items out at the new store and both are samples of this set. One is a very lovely hair ornament that would look dazzling at a formal affair, the other is a butterfly wrist "corsage". So venture over to the shop, see all the outfit colors and pick up your gift.


Style Notes: 

Hair: Tracy - Blood
Skin: [:T:] Zoe / sunkissed :: 02 Purity
Clothing: Spring Fugue dress - poppy
Shoes: A-BOMB Lavea-Studded
Accessories:

Poses by:Diesel Works

Comments

Coven Mystic said…
I just love the pictures You photoshop or gimp your pics so well the color is very smooth and natural all the pictures looks great sorry I'm one of those who just come for the pictues.
Chic Aeon said…
Actually while I do "photoshop" on some pictures (usually those ugly creases that sometimes appear with poses and around the nose), neither of the ones you commented on had retouching at all.

It is all Windlight and a few thousands of hours of practice. And it is SO OK to just come for the pictures :D LOL.
Chic Aeon said…
Oh, I take that back just a bit. On the two smaller photos (shoes and earrings) I did a "lights" effect to add some variation in the background which was yawningly boring. :D. Still not much. I love my Windlight and my new stellar graphics card doesn't hurt either -- even if I can't do shadows any longer.

Cheers.

Popular Posts