Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Sweet Chica


If you love all thing girlie, you'll want to be on the lookout for a new AO releasing this coming week from Vista Animations. Sweet Chica (young girl in Spanish) is filled with poses that make your smile and remind you that innocence is still around for some folks.  Based on the full-featured AOs of late, this -- like my Most Wanted AO -- breaths.


There are dances and arm position choices as well as many walks and stands. I admit the buttons and menus seem to go on forever, but once you spend a little time with the choices it all comes clear -- well mostly. I admit I have been doing lots of things this week so I am learning as I go along.




I only have the first edition beta to go by so I can't comment on the finished AO, but as you can see from the photos, pretty poses abound. They move easily from one to another and cycle in a manner that makes them very natural.



Most of you know that I am not all that feminine, but I bet I could fool you wearing this AO *wink*. So get to the store and hop on a pose stand when these become available. Maybe you can unlock that inner chica!


Style Notes: 

Hair: = Hal*Hina = Hair -sasha- [cassis brown]
Skin: Ramya*DOLL* DARK TAN /SMOKED
Clothing: -LaViere- Short Puffy Caridgan (Strawberry) Poupee Hunt; Bang Bang - Boho Romper
Shoes: *GF* Wedge Tong Sandal "Sunny" -peach
Accessories: []::Tuli::[] Pouch hip belt group special

Poses by: Vista Animations

Comments

Popular Posts