Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Boho in Victoriana


Ibizarre has a new Boho Tunic out; choose from brown, blue or violet. I love this paisley print.

The scrumptious and very ladylike vase in the background is from Hanaya on the Perly Touch (dollarbie) Hunt. You are looking for a bright orange butterfly. Check the poster out front for a hint. OK, this IS primmy weighing in at 20, but SO pretty. My new hair is a group gift from D!va and comes in a variety of colors, with or without scarf headband. Find it between the lucky chairs in the shop.



The fireplace at left can be yours. It has STELLAR logs and fire. I found the Seasons Hunt pumpkin last night at LISP when I was shopping for trunks.

That's my early morning wrap up. I am going to brave the hunting in a bit; Seasons is my next. By the Way, I tried Zombie Popcorn yesterday but with no luck. Listening to the chatter of other hunters, it seemed like many of the bags weren't out yet. I am guessing today will be better.

Poses by: LAP

Comments

Popular Posts