Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Celoe and Alice


Happily I begun filming in my foggy and rainy city. When I came back to the world (you need to turn off the interface and huds while filming so you are pretty much out of touch) I was greeted by two new spectacular (in caps)  releases.  So I took time out to change -- well of course I did -- and snap these shots so you wouldn't miss the news.


This be still my beating heart dress is a group gift from the new brand -- Celoe which unveils later this week at a temporary location. If they were planning on making a splash with this opening present, they accomplished their task. It is gorgeous. Five sizes (XXS to L) come in the pack as well as alpha layers and sizing charts, so this should fit most ladies.  This is a mesh item of course so a mesh viewer will be needed for wearing and viewing. Circumstances had me move on to a mesh viewer full time this week, so I didn't even have to relog. And trust me I am going to be wearing this a LOT *wink*.

click photo for larger picture

Also new, mesh and very impressive are these new Faelin pumps from the Alice Project (new location).  These come in fourteen material styles with 27 colors in each pack.  The hud shown here is for a limited blogger addition and even those choices are numerous. I am wearing Vibrant Patent Leather 2 version. A very easy to use hud lets you change parts and pieces to your liking including heel shape style. I went with a semi- sedate look to go with my neutral outfit. These are also available on the Marketplace.



Poses by: Juxtapose

Comments

Popular Posts