Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Have You Checked Your Archives?


Tuli fans will be glad to know she is still with us if not very vocal these days *wink*. I had been wondering. So many folks just disappear and we never know. While there are no new skins to show, there is a fun pirate outfit in the archives (group is closed now, so only those 7,000 members need to hurry - LOL).  Now I don't check my notice archives as often as I should. Happily I was deleting some groups that disappeared at the end of last month and decided to check the others. Low and behold a present. I really love the gloves. Everything I am wearing except the necklace is in the set and there are MANY more layers and options available.


My necklace is from {*I <3FashiOn*} - Accessories  on the Mushroom Hunt.  My backdrop is an previous hunt prize from Hanaya. I better get over there and see what new hunts might be on for this month. The prizes are always great.

Poses by: Everglow (NEW)

Comments

Popular Posts