Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Jack Or Jill -- Jack

I did some more hunting on the Jack  or Jill hunt and found that I liked the guy stuff just as well or better than some of the girlie items. No big surprise there I guess. So here is a "guy" outfit that crosses over nicely. The tee shirt with great drawn on suspender is from *X*plosion.  There is a cute cropped top from the same store (X rated if you leave off the bra underlayer) for gals.  My splattered jeans are from D R O P.  They would work fine with boots too.

I saw an ad from Mimi's Choice on the feeds this morning and hopped right over to get this very nice hat (one of two styles); color change by menu and a gift from . Find it HERE. The texture and style are both outstanding.

Poses by: LAP

Comments

Popular Posts