Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Raspberry Ruffles

This week's color is dark raspberry, a pretty hue that works well for me. This frilly dress is a hunt prize from awhile ago; very feminine with back and sleeve cut outs and a layered skirt. I took myself over to a fellow LEA artist's newly opened venue - 15 * 30 m * 30 d where 15,000 prims are set 30 meters above the sim and will meet in the middle after 30 days. I am a mediocre scriptwriter. I can tinker and get thing accomplished, but something of this caliber is mind boggling for me.

My dress was from Utopia. My new EMO-tions hair releases this SATURDAY. I really love this one. It is gently pinned in back with messy front and could easily cross into period and roleplay duties as needed. Sure you will be seeing more of it.



Poses by: Diesel Works

Comments

Nicandra Laval said…
Nice look !!! missed that hunt prize(((
love that dress it is really gorgeous!

Popular Posts