Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

A Fantasy Future

Welcome to the future, a fantasy future that is. When I opened the new release liquid latex catsuit from Gwen Carillon Designs I immediately thought of a time far removed. Whether it be in the distant past or the faraway future mattered not. There are of course many other ways to wear the new Slicker Catsuit; I am sure you can think of a few *wink*.

This styling gave me a chance to show off my new hair from Tekeli-li. Chatbox scripted, the color combos are endless. Hathor is the style.

I journeyed through the Makeup and Tattoo Hunt a couple of days ago. It is fun and works well with a huge variety of prizes, some which are bound to be YOU. One of my favorites is this full body Demonology tattoo from Wicked Tattoos. A variety of darkness choices and ways to wear are included. Don't forget to check the lucky chairs while you are there; I won on a wildcard.

My dramatic eye makeup is from Zibska on the same M and T hunt. A huge pack of vibrant colors are in the pack.

Poses by: Amacci and Nigotine (nla)

Comments

Popular Posts