Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Relaxing in Style


I spent much of yesterday designing a fortune-teller's tent for a hunt starting in September. It was great to be building again. I found some surprising things in my way too stuffed textures folder. I of course wanted to be comfortable while working and so I donned this cute Rompers Olga from Chloe, available for a linden at Things for Woman. This is just one of many gifts and dollarbies available at the new venue. Just look for the lipsticks (not all of them were active when I visited the other day) and pick up some very nice items. This romper does run big so petite gals will most likely have issues. I am wearing the XXS which is two or more sizes lower than my norm.

A new hunt and sales event opened at The Cookie Jar, the annual Summer Garden Party. You can find some fantastic prizes like this cute (partially mesh) Summer Nights Chiminea fireplace from Roawenwood. Find a listing of the shops with SLURLs here.

Along with the hunt, there are special $10 items as well as special exclusive items like this beautifully textured Lazy Days Garden Swing (Roawenwood). The single version comes stocked full of animations I haven't seen (always a thrill) like laying back and drawing, props included. A larger, couples version is available for those of you with significant others.

This animation choice includes a "Loves me, loves me not" daisy which drops petals in different directions as you pick; so inventive. My bangles are from the Sway Gatcha machine at the festival. See this post.

Poses by: Vista Animations and the lounger

Comments

Popular Posts