Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Sunny Orange

 

It's not often I join a group to get a gift. This romper from Crickets was just too hard to pass up.  I TPed over to the store after reading a post from Nicandra on the feed. The September group gift includes three (yes three) colors of this outfit. Check Nicandra's to see another color. Blue is the last choice.

I was happy to find lucky boards as well the the group gift boards at the landing point -- how handy is that? I won on my first visit and again when I just now went over to check the landmark. Lucky gal.


The cute sandals with skin color changing hud come with the rompers. Now I have a pair of very similar sandals, but if you don't, these are winners. My poses are from aDORKable from the newly released My Little Pumpkins set.

LATER NOTE:  I just got back from The Arcade Gatcha fest and these are ACTUALLY a gatcha item. Sometimes we just get the boxes folks :D. Sorry.

You get wearable pumpkins that call the pose, pumpkins on their own and poses on their own. So many choices. The poses could easily come in handy for holding other props.

I am not quite in October mode yet but it won't be long before we are thinking in witches and goblin terms :D.


My hair is one of the new releases from Amacci. This is Louisa. Other new styles are out too so if you can't wait to see them here, take a trip over to the store.  There are also some new male poses which I am looking forward to opening. Poor "Chav" hasn't been out lately.


Poses by: aDORKable

Comments

Popular Posts