Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Dryland


Dryland, I'd been wanting to visit for awhile. A new art sim designed by Anita Witt who I can guarantee you has a heftier computer than I *wink*.  Framerate at 1.9 with shadows, I didn't stay around long. Still, it looks like a great place to explore sans shadows or for those of you that have a spiffy new machine you want to put through its paces.


 My outfit which is a one piece affair featuring cropped pants, is a new release from SLC (new location). The Mesh Cowl Blouse comes in several colors and features a really pretty texture bra -- which of course gets shown off a lot in this outfit. And, for those of you still using Phoenix, there are combo alpha layers just for you!


Poses by: Diesel Works from the new Fairy set

Comments

Popular Posts