Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Modeling Poses



I've never really wanted to be a runway model. True, there was a time when I did apply for the job and actually was excepted for the next level of training, but even before I started I knew it wasn't for me. Still, its' fun to pretend -- now and then.


The green dots at the Pose Fair have calmed down now, a perfect time to visit. RAZMATAZ offers a bit of this, a bit of that; mostly animations or in this case animations that move into a static pose for runway. There are also full perm animations.


My outfit of the brightly shadowed morn is a new release from SLC.  The strapless tube top comes in a variety of choices, but this print won my vote! The buckled waistband pants coordinate nicely. These are sold separately as usual.

I wanted to wear these very old earrings and that called for "big hair". So some nostalgia is in play here, perfect for the vintage bricks and lead window backdrop. Hair from Calico Ingmann, earrings from PIDIDDLE.


Photo taken HERE.

Poses by: RAZMATAZ at Pose Fair 2013

Comments

Popular Posts