Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

At the Mailbox


At the end of a long but good day, I stopped to take a rest in the sleeping city. Supporting me as I really am exhausted is a mailbox from JD Creations (look for the Tribute City area on Sim 6) at the Home and Garden Expo 2013.

Beautifully made and textured, it acts as a real mailbox for notecards. Happily the floating text doesn't translate into photos, so it can take on a double duty role. It weighs in at 16 land impact which personally I would like to see lower, but if you have the prims and the locale it is a really lovely addition to a town or cityscape.

You can see a full screen shot of this photo on my Flickr here.

My tank is a real winner from Ducknipple. Tons of solid colors to choose from, it fits me perfectly. A tiny bit of accent trim on the straps add some interest. It is simply called The Tank and that works for me.

Boots from lassitude & ennui.

Taken at the new full sim city build at MOSP.






HOME AND GARDEN EXPO 2013

May 24th - June 2nd 2013

http://slhomeandgardenexpo.wordpress.com/





Skin: Akeruka Manuela Tan MK4

Pose by: exposure

Comments

Popular Posts