Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Quitting Time


One last post (equaling my all time blog posts per day record) before I head to wine, conversation and caftan.

Need some seating in your futuristic pod from LEA16? Well there are several colors to choose from at the Expo. Find them at the Hybrid Productions stall in the Entertainment section.  The stools of course have particles and voice and match beautifully.  They use your AO sit but are mod so it is likely you could add a script and a sit if you like. While I was looking in my AO sits I found a FANTASTIC animation that has you getting up artfully and walking a bit, then sitting down again. The machinimatographer Chic is a HAPPY gal.


Here is a close up of the very impressive design.   

And with that, I am off. More to see and do tomorrow. Wonderful new "live in it" tank from Ducknipple. I'll give you the news on that in a dozen hours or so :D.




HOME AND GARDEN EXPO 2013

May 24th - June 2nd 2013

http://slhomeandgardenexpo.wordpress.com/





Skin: Akeruka Manuela Tan MK4

Pose by:Vista Animations

Comments

Popular Posts