Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Monday Memeing

A quick shot of what I was wearing when I typed this, another new release from Discord Designs at Hair Fair.  
Texture change wrap? Yep, you got it.


How do you deal with criticism?


If it is well intentioned, I accept the comments and try to learn from them.

What’s the most infuriating thing other SL residents do?

Buy items on the Marketplace in order to give very bad (and sometimes hateful) reviews. Terrifically tacky as well as dishonest and unfortunately it happens a lot.

Which SL resident would you most like to have lunch with and why?


I'll stick with Marcus Inkpen. *wink*

Who would you say is your “anti” role model? Someone who serves as a warning rather than an inspiration?

I think we run into those people now an then in different guises. Whenever you have an immediate reaction to someone, there is a psychological and perhaps metaphysical -- hmm, let's call it presumption as I am not quite sure I actually go along with the premise in totality -- that you are actually encountering your shadow self. The idea is to learn from that. Happily I haven't had many SL occasions that fit in the category.

What was something you used to enjoy, but was ruined for you? 

There was a forum long ago that I was very active in. Some folks came along and stirred up all kinds of trouble PURPOSFULLY to get the group disbanded. They were doing it for spiteful and greedy reasons as it turned out. By the time most everyone had left, the full story came out.

What’s something you want to do that you’d be embarrassed to tell other people about? 

Can't think of a thing - LOL. I guess if I really wanted to do it, I would.

What’s the oddest term of endearment you’ve ever used or that someone’s used for you? 
 
Been SO long I can't remember :D.

Have you ever fallen in love with another SL resident? 


No, but I did have a few Internet "romances" long ago. Dire. Perhaps that is why my answer is "No".

Describe a time/event in your slife that you’re nostalgic for. 

Well since anyone who reads these memes or watched my interview (you know I never posted on that) KNOW about trivia and hair camping at Calla, I will say my time on the New Toulouse Bayou. I really loved it there until the lag got to me. Most of the area is gone now, but there are still two sims in the group, the Bayou being one of them. I haven't visited lately. Perhaps I should.

What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you?

I accept any and all random acts of kindness! Bring them on. 

Comments

I, too, found losing connection to a forum to be the thing that was ruined for me. Who says drama is contained to SL? *wink*
YES! Totally agree on the marketplace thing. So frustrating to see.

Popular Posts