Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Feelin' Rustic




It's definitely Fall and definitely country at The Liaison Collaborative this October. Now I have to admit to looking up the theme which is "The Lodge". I knew rustic and outdoors played a part, but I wanted to be able to give you the complete scoop.

One of my favorite pieces is the apple stand from Trompe Loeil. The release includes the complete set up as well as all the individual pieces should you want to decorate other areas.

My new warm vest with tee shirt is a new release from Ducknipple. Klazien come as shown as well as vest only and the hud lets you change both vest collar and tee shirt colors. Definitely my style -- and warm to boot.

My hair is a new release from Mina and perfect for outdoors. A casual loose piggie style that lets you feel both young and active; not a bad combo. It comes with a spiffy new all inclusive hud for easy choices. Find it at the Boho Culture Fair.


Camping can certainly be part of the "Lodge" experience and {what next} has a darling  roomy tent complete with trimmings out for the event. The animations are really fun. This sit with a flashlight is one of my favorites.

Can't you just feel that cold crisp Fall air? I can.

With lots of little details this is a great addition to your backyard area or beach -- even role play.

A sleeping bag completes the decor and there is even a rug. Now, I have to admit I don't remember many rugs on my campouts, but if you want to be really realistic you can use the rug somewhere else *wink*.


Cheeky Pea wants us to work for our supper with a very detailed kitchen (island included and both A and PG verisions). The props and animations let you do plenty of chores. I picked baking since that means you get to eat the pastries after you are finished!

And Barnesworth Anubis made the perfect remodeled barn for this kitchen. That probably wasn't a plan, but the two new releases pair well together. The barn is high ceiling and definitely roomy with a big fireplace to keep you warm.  The barn doors are quite clever and there are plenty of windows to let in lovely light patterns.

So be sure and stop by The Liaison Collaborative!

Poses by: Vista Animations and the furniture.

Comments

Popular Posts