Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

POE 6 Hunt Begins


POE6 begins tomorrow, I am guessing officially at midnight. Since I found one gift yesterday by accident I decided to do a little sleuthing and found a few more gifts to get you interested in the hunting and gathering seasonal event. Not all stores are ready of course. I found a few globes on signs *wink*. But by tomorrow you should be fairly safe to start hunting.

Hanaya's ice skating shed comes with pose and ice skates vendor (sizes for gals and guys). 
ChiChickie! Hair Salon's unisex cap and hair is texture change, tintable with hair color choices -- all via hud. Hairbases are included.
Legal Insanity has a set of his and her sweaters; the gals version comes with white dress shirt.


And I couldn't make this post without showing off the very cute yin-yang shelf from Sway's which I found yesterday and reminded me of the upcoming goodness.  It comes with and without decor items as well as linked or in separate sections. So lots of choices for decorating.

I decided to attempt to do the complete route (it's been awhile since I have been out and about) and will show you my favorite finds as time permits. Meanwhile dust off you hunting shoes and get ready to search. It's a long path but you  have over a month to complete the journey.




Poses by:  LAP (nla) and Diesel Works

Comments

Popular Posts