Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

FFL - Lucky Number 13


Hurry hurry. Pictures to take, posts to make.

This is my number 13 Fashion For Life  post - well actually 14 as I scooted one ahead in the queue. Yes, an overachiever am I.   It is Thursday eve as I type this. "Last" Thursday eve as you read it - LOL. There are so many great things to be featured, I will never get to them all. Happily there are lots of bloggers so you have a chance to see many things on the feeds.

You CAN of course see all the blog posts on the official site HERE. Note that while I have tried to featured only FFL items, there are many posts that do not. So read those notes at the bottom carefully to learn what is available at the Relay For Life event.

This super fun "Jet Set" prop and pose combo is from {NanTra} Poses (main store). There are six poses in the pack and six fitted (texture change) suitcases.


From Sassy (main store) the Wishes Denim dress, especially fitting for long limbed gals. I qualify.


Slink medium Rosa Espadrilles from * Mon Cheri * (main store) come with a nifty photo hud that let you change colors on each part of these lacy sandals.


I simply LOVE these earrings. They come in a wide variety of colors. If you are a gypsy at heart, you will want these! Also by * Mon Cheri *.

Center Ville Maison Aimi skin once again.


Poses by: aDORKable, Diesel Works

Comments

Popular Posts