Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Double Threat Meme

2010


Two online screen names you’ve had: I am Chic Aeon everywhere and that's lots of places.

Two video games you’ve played: I have played tons for years and years. One really old favorite was Shivers 2. I can still remember lots about that game. I played a LOT of SimCity until the last rendition.  I am currently waiting for the Kickstarter Obduction from the Myst folks.
 
Two things you love about Second Life: I love that it has evolved over time and that I was able to watch that. And I love taking photos of lovely places and filming.

Two things you’ve done in Second Life: Only two. Hmm. I have made films. I have built "stuff" LOL. 

Two things you still want to do in Second Life: Stay on the road while driving. Make the top five in the UWA machinima contest.

Two things you like about your Second Life avatar: She is tall and she always has energy.

Two of your Second Life Pet Peeves: The cranky inventory fairy who throws out stuff when you aren't looking AKA database failures. The mesh uploader physics.
 
Two things you did as a newb that you’re embarrassed of: Nothing I can think of. I mostly camped to earn money for uploading and I don't see much wrong with that.

Two of your closest friends in Second Life: Well I don't talk to them often these days but I am going to say Chandra and Nissa; I am always happy to see their names in bold and know that they are out there somewhere.

Two of the most beloved things in your inventory: My Maitreya Mesh Body wins for sure and I love the new Peggy hair by MINA. With those two things you hardly NEED clothes :D. 

Comments

Kind of jealous that you have Chic Aeon everywhere! I am trying to achieve that with Strawberry Singh now.
Chic Aeon said…
Well not EVERYWHERE.

I am Chic Aeon in

SL
IW
Avination (no longer there)
Virtual LIfe (no longer there)
A few grids that are NO LONGER THERE - LOL

OS (Metropolis and Great Canadian Grid) and a few grids that are NO LONGER THERE.

Also in High Fidelity.

Whew. That is a lot of "mes".

Popular Posts