Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Wintry Blues


I am not really blue of course, in that sadness sense. I love the clean look of freshly fallen snow.

Out from Sway's at Wayward Market, the Emilia Bench.  I spotted this lovely when I was perusing before the opening, and there are some cute home accessories snuggling in the booth in a friendly way -- so be sure and check those out also.

The bench can be brown or gray and there are a variety of easy to use texture change buttons for the fabric that are also part of the animation hud. All in one is nice and this comfy seating area can host up to three friends. Couple's animations are included.

Let's talk boots!

Getting myself together for this photo was a little tricky. I haven't lived through a winter in my mesh body yet and there are indeed holes in my wardrobe. I am watching those event vendor posters (thank you Serephim) and I am sure that by the END of winter I will have many more choices.

Boots really took a hit when I cleaned out my wardrobe for Lara; some of my favorites just don't work any longer. Happily I have quite a few older lassitude & ennui boots that are current staples.

Now these boots have been in my inventory for awhile -- so says the date that I acquired them. They are great boots with lots of details, but my guess is that I couldn't find a styling partner for them. But today is the day! 

These are the Hellebore Boots and they are fitmesh and work perfectly. Happy, happy girl. They are at the lassitude & ennui shop right here!

Oh, and one other really great thing about these boots -- they are mod and TINTABLE so I changed the color slightly for a perfect match to the rest of my outfit. Now that is SO nice!


Here is the info for those of you searching for stylish laced boots:

Available in 6 colors
Straps and eyelets are color-change (HUD)
Includes:
- fitmesh rigged version for female system AV
- fitmesh rigged version for Slink AV (v2)
- fitmesh rigged version for Maitreya AV
- fitmesh rigged version for male system AV
- unrigged version with resizer for male system AV



The rest of what I am wearing:

Sweet Tea Spooky Nights Hunt Scarf Female from the Firestorm hunt.

Ducknipple  Potlood Coat (color hud)

<kal rau> Beanie (nla)

Maitreya Mesh Body

.LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA

Mayfly Eyes

Poses by: the bench

Comments

Popular Posts