Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Shiny Shabby First Anniversary 2


Honestly there are way too many great gifts at Shiny Shabby (opens at noon) to post them all. I have one more feature after this, but I wanted to show you my personal favorites.

[ hoorenbeek ] Mesh Military Boots, boot jeans and belt. These are unisex and I am wearing the smallest size. I need a bit more "bum" as my surrogate mom would say but most of you have that :D. Great for guys too. Boots in third photo.

N-Uno - Leather Bag - Brown   A really fun Boho bag!



=DeLa*= Fitted Mesh Hair "Lila" (most in fantasy colors; this is the one "natural" :D)

Real Evil necklace

Empyrean Forge: Taos ring (color change and VERY lovely)

Bauhaus Movement - Cody's Goggles

larger photo here

Put it together and you have a great outfit.   Faulin top by Ducknipple from last year.




Maitreya Mesh Body

.LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA

Mayfly Eyes

Poses by: Poise, aDORKable

Comments

Popular Posts