Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Cinco de Mayo


cinco de mayo SL

The 5th of May is a Mexican holiday.  Now I have never celebrated in Mexico; Easter was the time to return to northern climes for me.  But I have partied in the US.

And when this new dress came in from ArisAris ( the Gara35~Arpeggio~ dress)  full of colorful patterns by hud and one that was DEFINITELY perfect -- well, I couldn't help heading out for an adventure.

I did some searching  and found a sim based on Guadalajara and Puerto Vallarta.  The town areas weren't bringing back many authentic memories, but the beachy area was indeed reminiscent.

Along they way I ran into a gal form Chile and we chatted mostly in Spanish with me no doubt misspelling some words along the way, but we managed. She thought my dress was muy bonito and wished me a good evening as she headed to her bungalow and sleep.

I am trying something new on this blog. The photo above links directly to Flickr where you can zoom in and see all the details. It is a clean and easy look and I "finally" figured out how to do it. We'll see how well it works.  I am a details gal so I love to see things up close and personal -- more than can happen easily in a 600 pixel photo.  This is my second test :D. 

So take a look at the detailing in this dress. Very pretty indeed.

The easy to use hud features six choices with five colorful patterns and one solid  white.

My hair was already ancient when I picked it up at a going out of business freefest several years ago, but it was perfect for this outfit --- that Freda thing. 

Sandals can be found at Bliensen + MaiTai -  the Soleil - Sandals



Maitreya Mesh Body

.LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA

Lumae - Eirtae skin applier

Mayfly Eyes

Poses by: aDORKable

Comments

Popular Posts